Thursday, July 24, 2008

...................it's time.....for my daily news...lol No.1

Thursday, july24 2008


went to school at 7a.m.
after school went to ply wit Ashvindave , Eddy and Shawn.......then bought lunch n go for PBSM.
obtained 2 papers.....then afterthat went out of school(RELIEF)but my mom wasen'tthere yet so i hav 2 w8.......so i decided to follow ashvin to SMK.....on the way we say Shawn n Shawn followed........we all 3 chat....then Shawn went off...then Ashvin also went off........i went back to SK.......saw Joshua n chat away lol ^_^...until 3:00pm my mom arrvie pick me,went to V.I(Victoria Instituistion)w8 for sis.........when reach there was 3:40(cos my mom when to buy KFC). w8 until 4:00.....damn bored T_T....reach home 5:00.....cheng my clothes...wash my face n when cycling...little while my dad reach home..i asked him to tune my bike....i mean..making the seat higher.It was faster!WICKED SICK!then i gave my dog named Snoopy...some food..he was soooo hungry until he howls untill the whole neighborhood can hear....after tat he kept quiet...........after tat....eat,homeworks,bath...n write this thing....

thing s is new = My bike is higher by 4 inches , my dog's cage is full of flies , 3 rivision books for exam.....

No comments: